About us Green Policy
From its inception, Flying Colours has been committed to providing the highest quality digital and offset printing with environmentally sustainable materials and methods. Our equipment is comprised of the latest and most efficient printing technologies that meet stringent global environmental printing standards and regulations. We actively encourage the use of local certified recycled paper and chemical free inks and dyes in our printers and machines.
We are firm believers in sustaining a green community and have devised a list of products and services to do just that.
- We promote the use of recycled paper that is ECF or TCF – Elementally or Totally Chlorine Free – which is the most environmental way to bleach paper pulp.
- We segregate our unavoidable paper waste materials and recycle all extra paper elements produced during printing.
- We use the latest production equipment and machines that reduce waste production by up to 85%.
AVOID USE OF CHEMICALS:
- We promote digital full colour printing which uses significantly fewer chemicals than one or two colour printing.
- Our soy based inks and dyes are sourced from environmentally friendly ingredients and are fully recyclable.
- Our state of the art production equipment uses 50% less electrical energy than most of the competing machines in the market ensuring greater output per Kw of energy.
- Our environment and its sustainability will remain at the forefront of our brand and the services we offer, by providing eco-friendly printing and design solutions to all our clients.